Faith based partitioning...

Bob Goodwin - Zuni, Virginia, USA bobgoodwin at wildblue.net
Fri Dec 20 15:13:32 UTC 2013

On 12/20/2013 09:19 AM, Tom Horsley wrote:
> I see the partitioning interface still hasn't improved in f20.
> You still simply must go on faith that you might be allowed
> to make the changes you want sometime after you press a
> button labeled "Done".

I installed a larger [650 gig] disk to get away from the 80 gig drive I
was using for F-19 and if I understand what I see the installer has
squeezed everything into less than 60? I will have to fix that now. I
wondered about it when doing the install but saw no way to edit things
and figured they probably knew better than I did and it would become
part of the LVM, it doesn't look that way to me. And I thought I finally
knew how to run the installer ...

Gparted shows 507.17 GiB as not mounted.

So much for my "faith."

Bob

--
http://www.qrz.com/db/w2bod