where is skype tray icone on F20?

Temlakos temlakos at gmail.com
Fri Dec 20 17:48:11 UTC 2013

On 12/20/2013 10:44 AM, Adel ESSAFI wrote:
> hello list
> The new F20 graphical interface is very good, however, I can't find
> skype skype icon in the tray.
> Do you have the same problem? Any solution?
> regards
> Adel

The version of Skype I had been running, crashed every time on F20.

I downloaded another version from skype.com.

That version seems to connect, but it cannot work with my sound device.
Though everything else does work with sound.

BTW, I don't expect Fedora to work with Skype. The Skype people haven't
come out with a new version of their client since F16.

Temlakos