F20 in VirtualBox VM

Rick Stevens ricks at alldigital.com
Fri Dec 20 21:30:36 UTC 2013

On 12/20/2013 10:48 AM, Joe Zeff issued this missive:
> On 12/20/2013 09:43 AM, Steven Stern wrote:
>> It worked for me when I selected "Red Hat (64 bit)" as the OS type.
>
> Don't ask why, but when I first saw that I read it as "Red Bull (64
> bit)" and wondered how an energy drink got into the list.

(tongue planted firmly in cheek...)

Crikey! Can't they just leave it at extreme sports and Formula One
racing? Now they have to stick their fingers into OSes? Who do they
think they are....Google?!
-        Is it progress if a cannibal uses a knife and fork?         -
-                                  -- Stanislaw J. Lec               -