f20 - upgrading to

Dan Mossor dan.mossor at outlook.com
Sat Dec 21 07:38:01 UTC 2013

On 12/21/2013 12:47 AM, Martin S wrote:
> On Friday, December 20, 2013 04:44:46 PM Rahul Sundaram wrote:
>> Hi
>>
>> On Fri, Dec 20, 2013 at 4:40 PM, Martin S  wrote:
>>> I've been looking for f19-20 upgrade instructions, but I must be blind.
>>> Someone can point me to the correct page on the net?
>>
>> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Upgrading
>
> Thanks, seems obvious.
> It didn't show when searching for it.
> I obvioiusly fail at searching as well as all the other things I fail at =)
>
> /Martin S

No, the wiki is seriously disjointed. Half the time when it finds what
it thinks I'm looking for, it is for a release that was EOL'd years ago.

That's one of the "huge" projects that a few of us in QA are discussing,
but we're not sure we want to tackle it ourselves.

--
Dan Mossor
Systems Engineer at Large