F20: /etc/default/grub missing.

Chris Murphy lists at colorremedies.com
Sat Dec 21 18:44:14 UTC 2013

On Dec 21, 2013, at 8:48 AM, Erik P. Olsen <epodata at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'll do another F20 installation to see if it shows up this time. If not I suppose it is hardware related. Maybe anaconda doesn't like bios with uefi turned off. I had no problems with F19 though.

I forget if it's still possible to disable the install boot loader feature on UEFI. It's a meaningless option, except that /etc/default/grub will not be created. grub2-efi is still installed, shim.efi is still installed, and you do in fact still get a boot loader installed on UEFI systems regardless of this option. And I think there's a RHBZ on this issue also, but I don't know if that's been implemented in F20.

Chris Murphy