Απάντ.: f20 - Anyone else having problems installing x64

Kostas Sfakiotakis kostassf at cha.forthnet.gr
Sun Dec 22 07:04:44 UTC 2013

Hi, back in the early days of CDR media, we used to consider some drives even incompatible with certain colors. It was a long time ago so if I recall the dark blue ones were the best choose and the silver the worst. Where did your elephant memory recalled that ?? It should have remained in a small drawer in the smallest corner of your brain. Am not sure though brands (  HP, TDK,...) have to do with it, I used to use many of them , just the color.

Εστάλη από το HTC μου