Any way to disable selinux when updating to F20

Sam Varshavchik mrsam at courier-mta.com
Sun Dec 22 14:55:20 UTC 2013

After I started a fedup update to F20, it burned up a lot of time relabeling
the entire filesystem, then rebooted again. On the second reboot there were
a couple of "failed to mount update media" errors; however it looks like the
update rpm transaction is running. We'll see.

I have selinux turned off, I don't need it. The update script is turning it
on, and relabeling everything. I'm just going to turn it off again, when the
update finishes.

Is there any way to avoid wasting all this time. And what's with those error
messages.