F20 in VirtualBox VM

David dgboles at gmail.com
Mon Dec 23 02:14:57 UTC 2013

On 12/22/2013 9:01 PM, Ed Greshko wrote:
> On 12/23/13 09:57, Ed Greshko wrote:
>> The last significant post from the OP would indicate he has it running under virt-manager and is not concentrating on trying to find a method to convert VBox VM's to run under virt-manager
>
> Should read....
>
> The last significant post from the OP would indicate he has it running under virt-manager and is NOW concentrating on trying to find a method to convert VBox VM's to run under virt-manager

I see.

Well then I stand corrected Ed. The OP has solved his problem, the
original question, to his satisfaction at the moment, and the 'list
noise' in only the echos of the 'try this it might work' helpers? Typical

But good for him. Most of the "try this - it might work" help from here
was crap. I was going to suggest that he try the Virtualbox forum or
mailing list where the developers actually land. The user that packages
the Fedora Virtualbox package .rpm is there too.

Too late now...  Have a good day Ed.
--

  David