file deletion from usb drive??

bruce badouglas at gmail.com
Mon Dec 23 17:29:26 UTC 2013

John,

I can create new dirs on it, I assume I can create files as well. I'm
assuming it should be read/write/delete...

I've been looking to see exactly how centos/fedora assigns privs/perms
when doing auto mount for external/usb hard drives.

In the nutilus gui for the computer/drive, there is a item for
properties that has permissions.. I did set all of the sections that I
saw to read/write/delete in the event this was a perm issue.