fedup and selinux

Bill Murray bill.murray at cern.ch
Tue Dec 24 09:42:40 UTC 2013

   Dear all,
     I had trouble persuading 'fedup --network 20' to run on my f19
laptop.  It install all the files and gets ready. Then it boots and gets
as far as:

[ OK ] Started trigger flushing of journal to persistent storage
[ OK ] Started Forward Password Requests to Plymouth
[ OK ] Started Forward Password Requests to Plymouth
[ OK] Started Recreate Volatile files and Directories
There are then 3 lines of selinux permission denied. But no problem,
selinux is set permissive anyway.

Earlier on I see 'dracut-initqueue[400] failed to issue method call:
Access denied'

However, when I add selinux=0 to the command line..installation proceeds.
This is very odd - selinux was in permissive mode.

   This is a bug I think?
     Bill

--
Bill Murray                     ----                       ATLAS
STFC/Warwick at: Bat 40-4-C26, CERN,1211 Meyrin, Geneve 23, Switzerland