x2go fedora howto

Neal Becker ndbecker2 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 24 13:58:21 UTC 2013

I'm trying to test x2go on f20, but doc is very thin.

I installed x2goserver on server, and x2goclient on client.  When I try to
create a session, I just get a textbox with this message:

The host key for this server was not found but an othertype of key exists.An
attacker might change the default server key toconfuse your client into thinking
the key does not exist

I then read that freenx-server was needed, so I installed that on the server.

I did not configure any packages on the server (is any config needed?)