Freezing mouse cursor in 19

Frank McCormick beacon at videotron.ca
Thu Dec 26 21:16:03 UTC 2013

I have noticed the pasts few weeks the mouse cursor freezes whenever
I watch youtube videos in chrome. I am running the same Chrome version
in Debian Sid and it doesn't happen when I am running that distro.
The mouse cursor remains in one place but as I move the mouse
around I can see that it's hovering over other things.

This is happening with a wireless/keyboard/mouse combo, but it also
happened with a regular keyboard/mouse combo so I don't think it's
wireless related.

Has anyone encountered this problem. I am running the latest
kernel vmlinuz-3.12.6-200.fc19.i686 and the system is updated.

It's a Dell Optiplex 745 with 2 gigs with stock Intel Video
Maybe it's a flash problem ???

Thanks