Freezing mouse cursor in 19

Joe Zeff joe at zeff.us
Thu Dec 26 21:26:10 UTC 2013

On 12/26/2013 01:16 PM, Frank McCormick wrote:
> The mouse cursor remains in one place but as I move the mouse
> around I can see that it's hovering over other things.

So it's only the pointer that stops moving, while the computer "knows"
that the mouse is in a different position, right?  Have you tried
clicking on something while this is going on, to see if the computer
reacts properly to it?  If it does, we'll have limited the issue to
whatever it is that puts the pointer on the screen.