screwed up a drive (i think)!

bruce badouglas at gmail.com
Fri Dec 27 01:12:34 UTC 2013

Hey Chris.

Thanks for the reply. I took a look using gparted, and didn't see the
partitions.

However, I think the major issue has to do with the hacked/rootkits on
the box that I'm getting rid of. My gut tells me the drive is ok.good
regarding the data.

I managed to completely copy all the data for the drive by using an
external usb drive/bay and mounting/copying/etc..

So I'm really not that worried about it, but would like to get a
better understanding of what's the issues.

Right now, I'm running a version of the livecd-gparted app to scan the
drive and see what it's going to show. This will take a bit of time to
finish.,

Thanks