Copy game to USB stick -

davidschaak1 at mobilicity.blackberry.com davidschaak1 at mobilicity.blackberry.com
Fri Dec 27 13:29:18 UTC 2013

My phone doesn't allow for bottom posting. Sorry.

Personal preference for doing what you want would be mounting the usb stick without opening in file manager and opening a split window in konqueror.

Once navigate to the cdrom, duplicate the structure of the cdrom on the stick.

Unless there is a copy protectin scheme on the cd, this should work.

Hth

Dave

Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone powered by Mobilicity