A question about chromium (not related to installation)

Kevin Wilson wkevils at gmail.com
Sat Dec 28 09:37:27 UTC 2013

Hello,
Following the question about chromium installation in F20 recently in
this mailing list, but not related directly to it (and this is the
reason that I post it as a separate thread):

What are the benefits of using Chroimium over using google stable
chrome on Fedora ? Especially, are there any chances that using
chromium will play some audio streams which will not be played with
google stable chrome? I am asking it because I had some problems
with playing some mms content (but not all), which I **could** play
with firefox.

Regards,
Kevin