Reverse E-Mail Blockage.....

Greg Woods woods at ucar.edu
Sun Dec 29 17:58:07 UTC 2013

On Sun, 2013-12-29 at 08:49 +1030, Tim wrote:

> I've always considered having to check your spam for false positives to
> make having anti-spam filtering a waste of time.

I don't think so. The spam filtering system we use at work (based on
SpamAssassin with a web interface to view suspected spam) orders the
messages by spam score, so I really only need look at the first few, as
that is where all the false positives will be, and dozens more can be
just deleted. Certainly a lot better than sifting through dozens of
spams in my inbox every day. YMMV.

--Greg