keeping Bluetooth indicator visible - Gnome

Steven Stern subscribed-lists at sterndata.com
Sun Dec 29 18:52:33 UTC 2013

When I have a bluetooth device (jambox) connected, there's a bluetooth
indicator on the upper right of the screen, next to the network
connection indicator. When the device is disconnected, the bluetooth
indicator goes away. Is there a way to keep it visible whether there's a
device connected or not?

I now I can reconnect later from Preferences -> Bluetooth, but it would
be nice to click (or right click) on the indicator to make the connection.

--
-- Steve