Reverse E-Mail Blockage.....

Dave Ihnat dihnat at dminet.com
Mon Dec 30 05:30:37 UTC 2013

On Mon, Dec 30, 2013 at 03:59:47PM +1100, Roger wrote:
> I don't know if this may help but there is another possibility.
> Much of my Inbox spam/annoying garbage emails used similar words
> such as ...

True.  But...

> I set up 3 filters, ...

You're reinventing.  Spamassassin has provision for all this, plus
Baysean identification, whitelists and blacklists, custom filters...
Everything you are trying to do, but much more mature and flexible.
There are other packages--for instance, for POP clients on supported
architectures (Windows Mac OS X, and cross-platform), POPFile works a
treat--but the bottom line is my mantra for the past number of years:

  o In the old days, I had to write it myself.

  o Today, if I want to do it, somebody has probably written something
    to do it.

  o If it exists, it probably exists in FOSS.

Cheers,
--
	Dave Ihnat
	dihnat at dminet.com