Reverse E-Mail Blockage.....

Mihamina Rakotomandimby mihamina at rktmb.org
Mon Dec 30 05:58:11 UTC 2013

On 12/28/2013 08:32 PM, Bob Goodwin - Zuni, Virginia, USA wrote:
> That's strange, all my mail comes through gmail and I rarely see any
> spam unless I go in and look at what they've filtered out. I only use
> Thunderbird filters to sort messages into categories/directories.

SPAM is very subjective.
I saw users subscribing to several newsletters for an event (say XMas)
and then in February they're too lazy to cleanly unsubscribe: they just
tag the message as SPAM, and they argue it's SPAM because they dont want
to receive the messages anymore.
Dumb, but true.

--
+261 34 81 738 69