failed to ..

Chris Murphy lists at colorremedies.com
Mon Dec 30 06:01:19 UTC 2013

On Dec 28, 2013, at 8:15 PM, Patrick Dupre <pdupre at gmx.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I tried to set relabel by using system-config-selinux,
> but nothing happens I have to keep selinux=0 to be able to boot!

Try autorelabel=1, and in the future if you have selinux problems you don't want to troubeleshoot use enforcing=0. Disabling selinux is a hammer and eventually causes more problems. Better to abandon Fedora kernels, and build your own without selinux compiled in (which you can do with Fedora tools of course, just change the kernel config and recompile).

http://danwalsh.livejournal.com/10972.html

Chris Murphy