CentOS HowTos

Timothy Murphy gayleard at alice.it
Mon Dec 30 13:42:07 UTC 2013

The document <http://wiki.centos.org/HowTos> says
"This page contains some longer HowTos
for achieving different tasks on CentOS systems".
Unfortunately, the document consists of a single page,
and does not seem to contain any links to the HowTos it refers to.
I'm looking in particular for the HowTo on E-Mail.

(I'm looking for advice on the best way to filter out spam email
already marked as such by SpamAssassin, called by amavis.
I assume there must be a standard way of doing this,
but have been unable to find it in the documentation I have looked at,
eg <<http://wiki.centos.org/HowTos/Amavisd>.)

--
Timothy Murphy
e-mail: gayleard /at/ eircom.net