New external harddrive and 106Mb unallocated - why

Robert Moskowitz rgm at htt-consult.com
Tue Dec 31 01:14:58 UTC 2013

It was pointed out to me, off list, that I am generally targeting a
country (China) for bad behaviour in this email.  I apologize to people
this affends.  I have many colleagues in the IETF and IEEE from China
and work closely with them.  I am applying for a visa to attend the IEEE
802 meeting there in March, and have been asked to speak at a conference
in June.  I check out all devices I get to see if malicious code is
present.  Since most is targeted for MS OSs, we can find them in Linux.

Anyway, sorry for coming on a little strong there.