Reverse E-Mail Blockage.....

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Tue Dec 31 06:46:58 UTC 2013

Allegedly, on or about 30 December 2013, Eddie G. O'Connor sent:
> I swear if EVER I find the person who invented spam?...I'm gonna hit
> him with a whiffle-ball bat! LOL!

And we'll be cheering, too.

On a whim, I once googled spammer beaten up, and read an amusing story
about a ten minute fist fight between a spammer in an internet cafe and
a policeman, with the spammer trying to avoid being arrested and trying
to eat his USB spam stick at the same time.  Oh to be have been a fly on
the wall with that one.

And I seem to recall reading a Russian spammer got murdered over it.
Can't say I'm sorry.

I was once asked what it would take to stop a spammer, and my response
was "cut their hands off."  I don't think anything less would be
effective.

--
[tim at localhost ~]$ uname -rsvp

public lists.