kickstart variables?

Stephen Berg (Contractor) stephen.berg.ctr at nrlssc.navy.mil
Tue Dec 31 18:14:27 UTC 2013

Is there a list of available variables when doing a kickstart install?
I'm working up a kickstart for F20 and got curious if there's any that
anaconda sets by default.  I know that you can use $releasever and
$basearch when defining repos.  A few that I'd like to use if they exist
would be:

$mac (MAC address of the active network connection)
$ip (current IP address)
$nic (the name of the active network card, eno1, em1, eth0 or whatever)

The intent here is to do a kickstart install and end up with a system
that has eth0 as the NIC name.  MatLab from Mathworks wants to see eth0
when it does it's licensing thing.  I can easily get the system using
eth0 after install, but if I could set it up that way from the kickstart
it would save me some time on new installs and re-installs.

--
Stephen Berg
Systems Administrator
stephen.berg.ctr at nrlssc.navy.mil