GNOME questions on fc20

Rahul Sundaram metherid at gmail.com
Tue Dec 31 20:01:39 UTC 2013

HI

On Tue, Dec 31, 2013 at 1:27 PM, Alex <mysqlstudent at gmail.com> wrote:

> I get the whole thing with not being able to (easily) minimize
> applications. I know I can also switch between them with alt-tab. I
> also know I can select them from "Activities", but that's an extra two
> steps. Is there any way to "dock" apps like we used to be able to, so
> I can select them with the mouse to choose between them?<http://fedoraproject.org/code-of-conduct>

I missed answering this in my first mail.   Minimize/maximize is available
on right click on any window title FYI and has shortcuts preconfigured
(Super/Windows key and h, Super and down button respectively).  GNOME Tweak
Tool can change the default for non CSD applications as well and clicking
on the dock will change the focus back to the app if it is running or
launch a new instance if an application is not running

Rahul