OT: what's with the 'i'?

Ed Greshko Ed.Greshko at greshko.com
Fri Feb 1 05:52:09 UTC 2013

On 02/01/2013 01:38 PM, Ed Greshko wrote:
> She is Chinese.  Chinese doesn't have upper/lower case.  As such, she often doesn't capitalize "correctly".   And, her grammar is probably not up to your standards.

Ooopsss...  My wife just hit me over the head....  Of course she is Taiwanese.

She also wanted me to inform the public that her spelling is awful as well.  And spell check doesn't always help her that much, with English not being her native language.

I know you could care less, but she sees your posts as being indirectly critical of her, her background, and her education.   I would tell you what she said, but it doesn't translate well into English.

Hey, let's now enter into a tangent about how to properly characterize someone's ethnic background.