GTK3 themes not working on Fedora 18?

Tom Horsley horsley1953 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 12:45:30 UTC 2013

On Fri, 1 Feb 2013 10:29:19 -0200
Andre Costa wrote:

> no matter how many GTK3 themes I install, gnome-tweak-tool only shows me
> "Adwaita" and "High Contrast" as options for the "Gtk+ Theme" combo on the
> Theme panel. Any advice?

Sounds like a gnome-tweak-tool problem. I was just experimenting
with themes to find one that restored arrows to click on
in scroll bars, but I was trying them by using dconf-editor
and changing the theme in org.gnome.desktop.interface.gtk-theme
(while finding the list of themes by looking for directories
that have gtk-2.0 and gtk-3.0 subdirs under /usr/share/themes).