f18+gnome3: touchpad setting "Disable while typing" does not work anymore

Dario Lesca d.lesca at solinos.it
Fri Feb 1 16:13:14 UTC 2013

Il giorno ven, 01/02/2013 alle 16.36 +0100, Dario Lesca ha scritto:
> After update f17 to f18 the touchpad setting "Disable while typing" does
> not work anymore.
>
> Someone can help me to debug why and resolve this annoying bugs?
>
> Many thanks

I have found this suggest:
http://forums.fedoraforum.org/showpost.php?p=1483699&postcount=10

If I run via shell "syndaemon -R -k -d" disable while typing work, so I
have add this command via gnome-session-properties.

Now My question is:
Why in f18 this daemon is not load to default?
Is this solution correct?

Thanks for help

Dario Lesca - sip:dario at solinos.it
(Inviato dal mio Linux Fedora18+Gnome3)