pipelining configuration settings

g geleem at bellsouth.net
Sat Feb 2 03:54:06 UTC 2013

On 02/02/2013 12:26 AM, The Wanderer wrote:
<>

> There *is* such a button, or at least a toggle of other form; it's called
> "Allow scripts globally". It can be accessed from the "S"-icon menu, or as
> a checkbox in the NoScript options. It's marked as "dangerous".

to me, a *button* is a selection icon on the toolbar, not an "[X]" selection
in a list of configurations, which you mention and on my system show as;

  [] Scripts Globally Allowed (dangerous)

i do not see it under the "S" icon list. it is in list tab "General" when
the "Options" is selected in "S" icon drop down. [i am not trying to be
technical. just want to be 'specific' about where i see it.]

> What I think VanguardLH is asking for is a "Disallow even whitelisted
> scripts, without actually altering the whitelist" toggle. As far as I
> know, that doesn't exist.

i do not claim to know what VanguardLH is thinking, tho it would help if
he were more 'specific'.
--

peace out.

tc.hago,