OT: what's with the 'i'?

Craig White craigwhite at azapple.com
Sat Feb 2 09:51:10 UTC 2013

On Sat, 2013-02-02 at 01:36 -0800, Joe Zeff wrote:
> On 02/01/2013 05:49 PM, Craig White wrote:
> > good grammar is actually a useful endeavor.
>
> The purpose of this list is communication.  Good grammar facilitates it
> while bad grammar impedes it.
----
but you are making a vacuous point and I would suggest that if you
wanted to give it validity, you only need to show us a message on this
list that lacking all reasonable excuses [1] someone's faulty grammar
impeded their communication.

There's your challenge... show me that you're not just making a vacuous
point.

[1] Many reasons have already been given such as dyslexia, English is
not their first language, small device usage makes typing accurately
much more difficult, etc.

Craig

believed to be clean.