OT: what's with the 'i'?

Craig White craigwhite at azapple.com
Sat Feb 2 15:22:18 UTC 2013

On Sat, 2013-02-02 at 02:02 -0800, Joe Zeff wrote:
> On 02/02/2013 01:51 AM, Craig White wrote:
> > There's your challenge... show me that you're not just making a vacuous
> > point.
>
> You're the one asserting, without evidence or any attempt at proof that
> my point is vacuous.  It's not up to me to refute your baseless claim
> it's up to you to establish it.
----
I haven't the slightest clue on how to prove that there isn't a problem.
I didn't claim there is a problem on this list - I said quite the
opposite... there isn't a problem.

Thus I never made a claim of a problem and can't reasonably be expected
to prove something that doesn't exist.

On the other hand, you are claiming there is a grammar problem on the
list and I requested that you offer proof rather than trying to score a
vacuous point. Perhaps that is your point though, bombastically scoring
meaningless points.

Craig

believed to be clean.