Thunderbird newbie

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Sun Feb 3 17:52:59 UTC 2013

Am 03.02.2013 18:47, schrieb Joe Zeff:
> On 02/03/2013 09:29 AM, Timothy Murphy wrote:
>> I don't have an Edit option in my thunderbird toolbar.
>> As I said, the only options are
>> Get Mail, Write, Chat, Address Book and Quick Filter.
>
> Look above that, right below the title bar:
>
> File Edit View Go Message Tools Help
> If you don't have that list, there's probably something wrong

please read other posts before you reply!

as said: stupid devlopers these days are removing the menubar
see screenshot, behind the red ring is the menu and in the
settings there you can enable the menubar again, and yes
this does not affect existing profiles

no idea what it needs to explain developers that they are
wrong with MANY changes recently and do their users no favour