Icon Size.....

Eddie G. O'Connor Jr. eoconnor25 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 3 23:19:59 UTC 2013

I've been enjoying my experience with Fedora 18 so far, but I have one
question, it seems the icons for the notifications and alerts that
appear on the bottom of the screen are HUGE! Is there a setting that
will allow me to shrink them a little? I have searched in the "Settings"
option that appears when you highlight the User's name in the top right
hand corner of the screen, but I don't see anything that will let me do
this. I am using Gnome and am running it on a Gateway T-6321 Laptop with
a 320GB HDD, 3GB of RAM and nothing special or fancy in way of a
graphics card or a CD/ROM/DVD drive...any help would be appreciated.

Thanks In Advance

EGO II