OT: what's with the 'i'?

Antonio Olivares wingators at inbox.com
Mon Feb 4 13:00:46 UTC 2013

No, you'd need a number like 2, 3, 5 or any prime inside of the square root!  to be irrational :)  The j and k we could use with vectors and hamiltonians :)

> --

If we want instead of using "I" or "i", let's just use
$\sqrt{-1}$

and we'd be better off!  At least internationally it is accepted worldwide!

Best Regards,

Antonio