24 hour time -

Bob Goodwin - Zuni, Virginia, USA bobgoodwin at wildblue.net
Tue Feb 5 02:41:50 UTC 2013

On 02/04/2013 07:30 PM, Bruno Wolff III wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 04, 2013 at 18:53:43 -0500,
>   "Bob Goodwin - Zuni, Virginia, USA" <bobgoodwin at wildblue.net> wrote:
>>
>>   How do I set Thunderbird to list messages without AM/PM? In the past
>>   I could set the language to en_GB and that worked. I don't see any
>>   place to do that in F-18.
>
> I use the lightning extension and set my desktop to use en_DK.utf8. In
> few places it gets me commas instead of periods though. But lightning
> has 24 hour time for my calendar information which I like more.

        Where do you set the locale? setlocaleLANG=en_DK.utf8 has no
        effect here. Not sure which Lightning add-on you are referring
        to. I have one called "Config Date" which works well enough but
        I need to change the locale to have 24 hour time and can't find
        where to set that.

        --

        http://www.qrz.com/db/W2BOD

        box7   Scientific Linux 6.3