Thunderbird newbie

Doug dmcgarrett at optonline.net
Tue Feb 5 08:31:23 UTC 2013

On 02/05/2013 03:19 AM, Ed Greshko wrote:
> On 02/05/2013 04:11 PM, Reindl Harald wrote:
>> Am 05.02.2013 04:35, schrieb g:
>>> On 02/04/2013 11:34 PM, Doug wrote:
>>> <>
>>> doug,
>>> if you copied the ".thunderbird" _path_tree_, then you copied your filters
>>> also.
>>>
>>> filters are in the file "msgFilterRules.dat" which will be in directory
>>> for each account and in the "Local Folders" directory
>>>
> /snip/
I found the msgFilterRules.dat file in both systems, and replaced the
one in Mint with the one from pclos, and now I have all the filters, thanx.
I think Mozilla deliberately makes things difficult!

Thanx to all who helped out on this journey.

--doug