Poor quality watching Quicktime movies on F18

Fernando Cassia fcassia at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 05:15:26 UTC 2013

On Wed, Feb 6, 2013 at 1:53 AM, Fernando Cassia <fcassia at gmail.com> wrote:
> Unless they removed it, package name was mozilla-vlc
> In other distros, mozilla-plugin-vlc
>
> Sadly the documentation at the vlc page for Fedora is a bit outdated
> http://www.videolan.org/vlc/download-fedora.html

http://packages.atrpms.net/dist/f17/vlc/vlc-2.0.3.spec.html

---
Sun Feb 26 13:00:00 2012 Paulo Roma - 2.0.0-1
- Update to 2.0.0
- Adapted spec file.
- No more mozilla plugin. [WTF?!]
- Added BR libsamplerate-devel and libbluray-devel.
---

I am now contacting Nicolas Chauvet who did the changelog for vlc 2.05
@ rpmfusion to find out what´s the story wrt the missing plugin.

FC
Durante épocas de Engaño Universal, decir la verdad se convierte en un
Acto Revolucionario
- George Orwell