using different ssh port in firewalld

Matthew Miller mattdm at fedoraproject.org
Wed Feb 6 20:58:23 UTC 2013

On Wed, Feb 06, 2013 at 12:42:47PM -0800, Joe Zeff wrote:
> On 02/06/2013 12:27 PM, Matthew Miller wrote:
> >It might be useful to file a bug report about the discoverability of this
> >feature. The firewalld gui is young and there's room to make it better.
> Good luck if you do.  I've filed several bugs of this type, and they
> all get marked notabug (because the dev in question doesn't have a
> problem with it) or wontfix, implying that they don't care.  The
> most recent one could have been fixed simply by making a minor edit
> to one page at Bugzilla, but the code monkey in charge of it
> couldn't be  bothered.

Here this sounds like you are filing bugs about bugzilla, not about
firewalld.

It's true that sometimes bugs do get closed in the way you are describing,
but it's important to recognize that different components have different
owners. And it's also important to note that the in-production
bugzilla.redhat.com installation is a particular special case, since it's
used by Fedora but is not part of Fedora.