LibreOffice version 4

Richard Shaw hobbes1069 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 9 14:39:09 UTC 2013

On Thu, Feb 7, 2013 at 1:58 PM, Reindl Harald <h.reindl at thelounge.net> wrote:
> Am 07.02.2013 20:56, schrieb Claude Jones:
>> On 2/7/2013 2:46 PM, Fernando Lozano wrote:
>>> I was hopping to get it on the next "yum update". ;-)
>>>
>> if you turned on the rawhide repo, it appears you could get it
>
> this is a VERY VERY bad idea for recommend it to users
> which are not REALLY god at solve dependecny problems
> of all sorts over the long - they may be satisfied in
> a point of time, but nobody cares that they will not break
> and usually they will do

Popping in here a bit late, but I wanted to see what 4.0 looked like
so I pulled the rawhide srpm from koji and the two dependencies not
available in F18, libcmis > 0.3.0 and liborcus > 0.3.0, and built
everything in mock.

About 8 hours later on my triple core 3.4GHz machine I had a nice set
of rpms. I didn't see anything that jumped out at me that was vastly
different from 3.X but I have had any time to do anything productive
as of yet. Looks nice though.

Richard