LibreOffice version 4

Heinz Diehl htd at fritha.org
Sat Feb 9 20:18:58 UTC 2013

On 09.02.2013, Gordan Bobic wrote:

> You would chose another distribution over having a choice between two nearly
> identical packages? Wow.

I would choose to stay with the package (=Libreoffice) that I'm used
to. If this wouldn't be possible, I would switch. All my templates,
all my documents and all my experience are based on Libreoffice. When
you haveto write a lot of acedemic articles, it's the most essential
thing that you can rely on your office environment. "Nearly identical"
could mean a lot of extra work to particularly learn a new
system. Time which you can't use for something useful.