LibreOffice version 4

Bill Oliver vendor at billoblog.com
Sun Feb 10 03:21:28 UTC 2013

Impress does OK exporting to ppt format.  It's not so great exporting to pptx.  I'm preparing for a presentation tonight and am running into that.  Impress also has some issues displaying animations, particularly if you want to save them as a ppt and display the presentation at a national conference that requires ppt/pptx format.

I love Impress, and I use it almost exclusively -- but there's always tweaking to get it to work at a conference that uses PowerPoint.

billo