LibreOffice version 4

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Sun Feb 10 11:09:07 UTC 2013

Am 10.02.2013 12:03, schrieb Heinz Diehl:
> On 10.02.2013, Reindl Harald wrote:
>
>> you simply have no opinion because you are lacking the experience most
>> grown up people have to realize that this time libreoffice and openoffice
>> are the same application
>
> I suspect you missed my point

i suspect you missed mine

> so does that by no means guarantee that both Libreoffice and Apache
> Openoffice are still compatible. In my situation, similarity or 99%
> compatibility could be stressing or fatal, as I tried to show.
> And this would be a main cause for me to keep my "working" version
> of Libreoffice, under all circumstances

your argumentation is not valid

you do not know what the 1% difference is
you do not know if it affects you in any way
but you are start whining?

where were you as short time ago libreoffice replaced OO?
where were you whining about any changes in libreoffice?

oh yes, there where development in libreoffice
believe it or not, that was the reason to replace openoffice
with it in Ferda- so and now explain you point with real
examples instead FUD