How do I write a script to randomly choose a vpn location with NetworkManager?

Bill Oliver vendor at billoblog.com
Mon Feb 11 01:43:24 UTC 2013

Oops.  My bad.  I apologize for the quick reply.  On a different mailinglist, that I am much more active on, "hijacking" a thread means moving to a different subject without changing the subject line -- often two or three subjects will be discussed in the same thread without anybody changing the subject line.  On that mailinglist, it is OK to start a new subject by simply changing subjects.

Must be different mailinglist software.  I apologize for my hasty response, and I will not start new threads this way in the future.

billo