nc missing option -z

Cameron Simpson cs at zip.com.au
Thu Feb 14 21:40:07 UTC 2013

On 13Feb2013 09:36, James Hogarth <james.hogarth at gmail.com> wrote:
| > That prints all the existing connections and sockets.
| > -rn prints the routing table.
| >
| and neither has anything to do with the OPs query...

The OP, Suvayu Ali,  had as part of his query "or if I have internet
connection ... What can I use as replacement" and I was supplying what
I use, and why I consider it enough in most circumstances.

It may not be what he wants, but it is on topic.
--
Cameron Simpson <cs at zip.com.au>

B1FF is an archetype, and all you're showing us is one of the more amusing of
his many instantiations.        - Howard E. Motteler <motteler at umbc.edu>
Ah, perhaps Arthur Clarke anticipated this in his celebrated short story,
"The Nine Million Names Of B1FF"? - Nosy <ataylor at nmsu.edu>