Samsung laser drivers for Linux - thinking aloud

Edward M edwardm1 at live.com
Mon Feb 18 16:26:22 UTC 2013

On 2/18/2013 7:32 AM, Fernando Cassia wrote:
> Just thinking aloud, have to check what the license is. The Samsung
> web site displays a disclaimer/license notice that I quickly dismissed
> without actually reading what it says (don´t we all), previous to
> letting you download the file.
>
> My point is.... STANDARDS.... hardware makers should abide to them (if
> those standards exist).

       Could not be as bad as this. I just installed linux onto my
Samsung laptop and just found out about a problem
       exist in certain Samsung laptops  models
        I'm afraid to boot it up.

         http://hothardware.com/cs/forums/t/66055.aspx

--
“Yesterday is but a dream, tomorrow but a vision. But today well lived makes every yesterday a dream of happiness, and every tomorrow a vision of hope."
– Sanskrit Proverb