I'm too stupid for firewalld

Andy Blanchard zocalo at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 10:11:12 UTC 2013

On 19 February 2013 08:44, valent.turkovic at gmail.com
<valent.turkovic at gmail.com> wrote:

> I feel really stupid because I don't seam to be able to operate new firewalld on Fedora 18. I'm Fedora user since FC6 but this is beyond me...

First thing to check - do you have the FirewallD GUI configuration
tool installed and have you tried using it?  It's called
"firewall-config", and not "system-config-firewall" which is the older
IPTables configuration tool.

Other than that the only documentation currently available, such as it
is, seems to be here:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FirewallD

--
Andy

The only person to have all his work done by Friday was Robinson Crusoe