Odd Question, Wifi

Jim binarynut at comcast.net
Tue Feb 19 21:51:34 UTC 2013

On 02/19/2013 03:56 PM, Todor Petkov wrote:
> On 19/02/2013 10:52 PM, Jim wrote:

>>> I used to know a man who'd log onto them, then put a job in their
>>> print queue warning them.  Of course, this was with Windows, and I
>>> really don't recommend it.
>> This just goes to show how unsecure Windows really is, in fact this
>> guy probly is using Windows his AP has a name of dd-wrt_vab .
>>
>> I'm the only guy on my block that would be smart enough to use Linux.
>

> Try to open www.whatismyip.com, look at the IP address and call the
> ISP to warn the user.

I have never done this before , but this guy is crazy, he could of at
least change the user and password of his router.

It took me right into his router. and then got out real fast.

I got his world IP and I used "whois" and it says that it is a "This is
a Ripe Database query service, The objects are in RPSL format"

What is this ??