UEFI support from command line

Rami Rosen roszenrami at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 13:53:03 UTC 2013

Steven,
I believe that when EFI is enabled,
dmesg | grep EFI should yield results.

Is it Intel x86 (32 or 64 bit) based machine ?

Because I see in the efi code this:
 pr_info("EFI v%u.%.02u by %s\n",

http://lxr.free-electrons.com/source/arch/x86/platform/efi/efi.c#L676

I believe it is so also for other platforms, but I did not verify it.

regards,
Rami Rosen
http://ramirose.wix.com/ramirosen