Finding a specific bug

Joe Zeff joe at zeff.us
Mon Feb 25 21:59:54 UTC 2013

> I had understood that you weren't the bug reporter but had simply added
> comments to an existing bug. In that case, would the bug still be listed
> under My Bugs?

At least half of the bugs listed for me are ones that I've simply added
comments to.  I think that My Bugs lists all of the bugs I'm following,
not just those I've reported.

> What I don't understand is why you didn't receive mail about it.
> Whenever I comment on a bug, I get an email copy shortly after. Have you
> checked your junk mail folder?

Yes.  I've even done a Google search of Bugzilla for the appropriate
email address without finding it.  I'm guessing that the comment wasn't
added.

However, I have reasons to think that a new SATA drive with Win2K on it
that's not in fstab might be the issue; if so, I can disconnect it and
try again.